A total fund of £22,035.01 was raised both through kindlink and charity’s banck a/c in response to the skydiving challenge undertaken by 15 participants in October 2022 at Salisbury, England. This is including an amount of £4,022.25 received from HMRC as gift aid. Also an amount of £ 3,200.00 spent towards the skydiving fees towards the agency conducted the event. An amount of £ 365.00 used from general fund to make the round figure of £ 19,200.00 in order to enable all 32 beneficiaries to received £ 600.00 each.
Mr. P Prasad, the Minister for Govt of Kerala for Agriculture was the chief guest in the function organised at Kallara Panchayat Hall wherein local MLA Mr. Mons Joseph, Kallara panchayat President Johny Thottungal, Marunadan Managing Editor Mr. Shajan Skariha and BMCF trustee Mr. Jagdeesh Nair were present.
The beneficiaries were:
01. Joseph Mathew, Vellathuval, Idukki
02. Baby Mathew, Nilambur, Malappuram.
03. Suni, Areekkamala, Kannur
05. Augusthy, Moolamattom, Indukki
06. Benny Mathew, Chenappady, Kottayam
07. Arun Prasad, Tvm,
08. Rajappan, Kollam
09.Dhanya, Mala, Thrissur
10.Varghese P.V, Nedumkandam,Tvm
11.Rishanth Kumar, Thrippunithura, Ernakulam
12. Riyan Saji, Amalagiri, Kottayam
13. Laxmanan K. Kottarakkara, Kollam
14.Sandhya Shaiju, Amayannoor, Ktm
15. Aleena Binoy, Ankamali, Ernakulam
16. Jalaja Satheesh, Cherthala, Alappuzha
17. Shaji, Adimali, Idukki
18. Anaswara, Mevada, Ktm
19. Jessymol Ouseph, Chry,Kottayam
20.Ajithamol, Poovarani, Pala, Kottayam
21 Fenny Senan, Aluva, Ernakulam
22. Rajan P.N Mattakkara, Kottayam
23.Elizabeth, Kalathyppady, Ktm
24. Prashanth, Ernklm,
25. Vinod George, Chemberi, Kannur
26, Varkey, Chemberi, Kannur
27. Oamana Joseph, Kidangoor, Kottayam
28. Molly George, Karuvanchal Kannur
29. Rajeev, Kollam
30. Shivankutty, Idukki
31. Unni Gopalan, Ktm.
32. Bhupesh, Wayandu.
Please visit www.britishmalayali.co.uk if you wish to read the above news in detail in Malayalam.